Admissions representatives from graduate programs of international affairs will focus on respective curriculums, career and networking opportunities, as well as, admissions requirements. There will also be question and answer periods throughout the presentation.
Representatives from the following graduate international affairs programs will be participating:
- Columbia University – School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA)
- Georgetown University – Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
- Johns Hopkins University – The Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
- Princeton University – The Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
- Tufts University – The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
The sessions will run from 12:00pm –1:00pm U.S. Eastern time (19:00-20:00 CET/Brussels time — 18:00-19:00 UTC/GMT) on November 24, 2015. You will receive access to the web link after submitting your Eventbrite registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/group-of-five-schools-virtual-information-session-fall-2015-registration-18782930250.