Students interested in preparing for standardized admissions tests may find the following resources helpful. Please note that neither the Fulbright Commission nor EducationUSA Belgium endorse or recommend any private test preparation centers.
Erasmus Center | Virtual & In Person
The Erasmus Center offers in-house, individualized preparation for the standardized tests like the GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, and IELTS in addition to one-on-one language tutoring and personalized admissions coaching. Want to learn more?
- Visit them at 523 Avenue Louise, 1050 Brussels
- Give them a call at +32 261 464 74
- Send them an email at email@example.com
Gradeful Test Prep | Virtual
Gradeful was founded by two Yale graduates who were interested in providing high quality test preparation materials at a reasonable price. They offer virtual SAT and ACT preparation courses, both one-on-one and in groups. Want to learn more?
- Visit their website at https://www.gradefultestprep.com/
- Give them a call at +1 (347) 474-7150
- Send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manhattan Review | Virtual & In Person
Manhattan Review is a boutique test preparation company offering GMAT, GRE, LSAT, SAT, ACT, and TOEFL preparation courses and private tutoring in Belgium, both in-person (Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent) and online. Want to learn more?
- Visit their website at http://www.manhattanreview.be/sat-prep-brussels/
- Give them a call at +32 2 808 5163
- Send them an email at email@example.com
UES London | Virtual
UES London was founded to provide high quality, personal support to students entering Higher Education in the US and the UK. Based in London, UES London partners with the US-UK Fulbright Commission and offers private test preparation and tutoring via Skype. Want to learn more?